Explore the wounds from your past and embark on a journey of healing.
We offer families, couples and individuals the tools, support and guidance needed to facilitate a collaborative journey of positive personal growth.
Couples Counseling -Destructive webs can be untangled and pathways opened for creating healthier relationships
“Untangling the Web” Workshops is a successful, comprehensive workshop designed for couples and individuals who want to explore and develop loving, healthy relationships. Learn tools and techniques to help eliminate barriers while creating a safe environment for effective communications.
You’ll discover HOW TO . . .
- heal past wounds and family-of-origin issues
- transform fighting into growth conversations
- turn moments of conflict into moments of intimacy
- support your partner’s core struggle with empathy and understanding
- find your voice: express your inner desires, wants and fears
- feel less alone as you build stronger bonds and connections
- work past hurt and anger
- find safety in vulnerability
- appreciate your partner’s point of view
- create an atmosphere of acceptance
Group Counseling provides a common-ground atmosphere for individuals going through similar situations. Groups help many find a sense of belonging and learn they are not alone.
Our Men’s Group helps you discover what it means to be male in our society and learn to live life with more purpose and meaning. This experiential and educational program supports you in being a better man, husband, partner, father or friend. Thursdays 7– 9pm (space limited to 8 men).
Our Women’s Quest Weekend Workshop offers an experiential and educational opportunity to help you find more purpose and meaning in life. Heal old wounds and create positive relationships for the future. Become the woman, wife, partner, mother, friend, you long to be. Offered six times per year Friday-Sunday (space limited). Call for next date and time and to reserve your space!
Our Groups help you discover HOW TO . . .
- heal past wounds
- identify and let go of shame
- remove blocks to true happiness
- use positive conflict-resolution tools express anger in appropriate ways
- improve communication skills
- set healthy boundaries
- grow through forgiveness
- stand more in your life as a mature adult
- find relief from self-medication, depression, grief, anxiety, relationship issues, ADD, PTSD
- Groups and workshops are offered throughout the year, and counseling is covered by most insurance companies.